You can now have online sessions with our psychologists and psychiatrists.
- No location boundaries; you can communicate with your psychologist or psychiatrist while travelling or if you live far away
- No waiting in the clinic
- Saves time
- Improves adherence to treatment
- The quality of the session depends on the quality of the connection and the hardware and software used.
Prescription & Lab tests
- It is common practice for psychiatrists to order blood tests or provide you with a prescription.
- If you need medication, your psychiatrist can scan and email you their prescription.
- If you are travelling abroad, pharmacies may not accept a prescription from a psychiatrist in Egypt. In this case it is often useful to discuss with your GP what is the best way you can put her/him in touch with your psychiatrist. For example your psychiatrist may email your GP with his/her recommendations for treatment and management.
We recommended the following voice and video (VoIP) software:
- Signal (most secure)
- Facetime (Apple devices only)
Some countries block voice and video calls over the internet. Often they block certain software (e.g. whatsapp calls are blocked in Egypt). To avoid this it is important to know which software works in the country you are in and to agree with your therapist on the software you will use.
The use of VPN software may offer a workaround for such problems. VPN use may be blocked or illegal in certain countries. Please send us an email if you need any support in this process.
When you receive the link to the online invoice you can pay the session fees in Egyptian pounds (EGP). You can pay via three main methods:
- Credit or Debit Cards
- You can pay using VISA or MasterCard Debit or Credit cards via Accept payment solutions service.
- Aman or Masarey
- Collection from home
- An agent from Accept payment solutions will visit you at home to collect the session fees in cash.
Alternatives methods of payment:
- Paying at one of our clinics
- You can visit any of our satellite clinics all over Cairo and Giza and pay the session fees there.
- Bank transfers
- It is possible to wire the fees using Egyptian pounds or United States Dollars to our bank accounts, however this is a slow and expensive method that we don’t recommend. Bank fees are high and it takes several days to confirm the transaction. In case of refunds more fees will be deducted by the bank to send the money.
For your convenience you can pay for several sessions in advance.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Full refund is available if you cancel 24 hours in advance.
- No refunds are available for cancellation on the day of the session or no shows.